5 Tips to Pack Right For Your Destination
Packing for a totally new destinations can be tricky because you have no idea what could be waiting for you when you arrive. This problem can also cause another problem called "over-packing". But there are definitely ways to avoid this problem. Here are some few tips:
- Check the weather in your destination. Sure the weather isn't always accurate but this will give you a general idea of what could be waiting for you at the other side of the planet. If it's says mostly sunny, then it's time to ditch any heavy clothes that will totally be useless for you. Bring light and cool clothes, and if you want to be prepared for a little rain perhaps you can bring jacket or two.
- Try to bring clothes that have versatile fabric. Bringing clothes with versatile fabric , meaning that they're cool enough for hot weather and a bit warm if weather becomes a bit cool. Cotton clothes are always a win as not only are they comfortable, but they're also light despite being weather versatile.
- Make an itinerary. Knowing your activities will help you know whether you should be bringing a pair of rubber shoes to a beach trip that you may not be using ever. If you're going on a winter vacation, ditch the sandals or thin cute skirt.
- Neutral colors should be your bestfriend. Black, brown, grey, white are colors you can easily match. Soft colors as well. You can mix them up on different days and still look stylish if you're so concerned about looking unique on every picture, but if you aren't then they're still good colors to have as they don't look so dirty easily.
- Leave any item you are unsure of. If you're feeling doubtful about a certain time you will use an item you want to bring then just leave it, it's most likely you won't use it!